- What attire is requested?
Formal Evening or Black Tie. Women: feel free to change into more comfortable shoes during the reception because there will be lots of dancing.
- What time should we arrive to the Ceremony?
Everyone is requested to arrive by 5:20pm
- How far away is the reception from the ceremony?
The venue is about 10-15 minutes away from the church. Directions will be provided with the invitation.
- Will we have to pay for parking at the wedding in either of the locations?
No, parking is absolutely free.
- I have food allergies. Will there be food for me?
Please let us know if you have any food allergies and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- When is the RSVP card due?
Kindly send back the RSVP card before May 19th, 2012.
- Can I take a guest?
The number of guests or seats available will be specified on the RSVP card. If after May 19th, seats become available, we will tell you in advance if there is a guest you would like to bring.
- At what time does the reception end?
The reception will be ending at 11:30pm. We ask that everyone stays until the end because we will be having an extra surprise!!